But just before we do, there are a few people we'd like to thank:
- Our gorgeous friends at Claires Court Schools, who were no doubt as exhausted as we were by the end! We can't thank you enough for your support and help.
- The teams at Alexander Devine Children's Hospice Service, Norden Farm Centre for the Arts, From The Kiln and Revive Customs for their awesome workshops, beautiful displays and demonstrations.
- Carly, Mac and all at Maidenhead Live. Everyone was shaking their funky thang all afternoon - brilliant live music!
- The lovely Jane Wright at the Nicholsons Centre for allowing a bunch of madwomen to run riot through her centre. And huge thanks to her wonderful team for all their help and patience.
- The Shanly Foundation, who have so generously supported us and given Art on the Street a much-needed financial boost.
- Our beloved Maidenhead Advertiser and Louis Baylis Trust for their continued friendship, support, kindness and general awesomeness.
- Jon & Katie at Grayscale Design who are endlessly serene in the face of barrages of emails with LOTS OF CAPS AND EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!
- Every single artist, performer and musician who took part in Art on the Street - without you, we're just a few empty gazebos on Maidenhead High Street. Thank you so much for the faith you have in our event. *hug*
And lastly, and so importantly, every person who chose to visit on Saturday and support an event in Maidenhead, for Maidenhead and organised by the people who live here. Wherever you travelled from to join us, your visit matters and makes a huge difference to our little town. You lovely people...